• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Next stop attack squirrels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next stop attack squirrels

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-accident.html

Scientists accidentally create super-vicious HAMSTERS in a lab after gene editing experiment goes wrong and makes aggressive rodents chase, bite and pin each other down
    • Gene editing lab test inadvertently makes horde of rage-fuelled hamsters
    • Scientists removed key hormone in the hope it would boost animals' cooperation
    • But it turned them wild, prompting chasing, biting and pinning among hamsters
    • 'We [thought] it would reduce aggression. But the opposite happened': test chief
    • 'We don't understand this system as well as we thought we did', Professor added
    Click image for larger version

Name:	58669911-10884147-image-m-2_1654329645764.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	4220060
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I recall something similar happened with humans when Greggs and Nandos had to shut down operations for a while.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
      I recall something similar happened with humans when Greggs and Nandos had to shut down operations for a while.

qh
      And Stella
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Just think of the fun one could have editing viruses. .

https://www.newscientist.com/article...oterror-fears/
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
        X