• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

YouGov poll on Transgender

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouGov poll on Transgender

Interesting page on the YouGov site with a number of polls about transgender. The poll that is directly linked below plus other related ones at the bottom of the page.

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics...nsgender-woman

As you cycle through the categories the results change as you'd probably guess by age, gender, politics and the like and somewhat similar in each of the polls.

Two categories that are really striking though, is under Politics and Remain or Leave. Polar opposite responses. I didn't pay much attention to the remain and leave thing or the types of people that were in each camp but the graphs on the pages above tell a tale for sure. I'm surprised at how stark the differences are but I guess if you've been involved in the remain/leave debate it won't come as much of a surprise.

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

well that explains Eurotrash.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Interesting page on the YouGov site with a number of polls about transgender. The poll that is directly linked below plus other related ones at the bottom of the page.

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics...nsgender-woman

As you cycle through the categories the results change as you'd probably guess by age, gender, politics and the like and somewhat similar in each of the polls.

Two categories that are really striking though, is under Politics and Remain or Leave. Polar opposite responses. I didn't pay much attention to the remain and leave thing or the types of people that were in each camp but the graphs on the pages above tell a tale for sure. I'm surprised at how stark the differences are but I guess if you've been involved in the remain/leave debate it won't come as much of a surprise.
      It is quite startling to what extent you can correlate (or do I mean infer or extrapolate?) peoples' views in very different areas e.g. I know your views on X so I can be fairly confident what you think about Y.

It does seem reasonable that sensible, well-informed Brits who voted against EU superstate tyranny would likewise see through the transagenda </troll>
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

They should have included biological sex as a category. Having gender as a category on a question about what is gender seems a little daft.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          They should have included biological sex as a category. Having gender as a category on a question about what is gender seems a little daft.
          indeed

The "joke" about

the doctor saying "well sir"
          Patient - "I'm a lady"

"well madam you have testicular cancer"

sort of explains the stupidity.

or this

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-attacker.html

BBC 'changed rape victim's quotes to avoid misgendering her trans attacker': 'Woke' staff replaced every reference to male-born abuser as 'he/him' to 'they/them' to be 'inclusive'
          • Story reported on violent threats and transphobia accusations aimed at lesbians
          • One rape victim told her story but the pronouns were changed for publication
          • Campaigners slammed BBC for making 'unethical and disrespectful' decision
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

What was really stupid was some health authority banging on about "chest feeders" when men do get breast cancer.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

What was really stupid was some health authority banging on about "chest feeders" when men do get breast cancer.
              Was that Brighton perhaps?

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Must have been staffed with under 30 remainers then according to the polls.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

If you did a survey of perverts and rapists amount MPS you will to 100% of them are Tory and voted for Brexit.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

There are no convicted rapists or perverts serving as MPs.
                    You could google Mike Hill and John Woodcock as just a couple to get on with.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X