• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suck on this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suck on this

Dyson has taken its first step into wearable technology, with an eye-catching pair of over-ear headphones that come with an air-purifying mouth visor.

Best known for vacuum cleaners, Dyson has diversified in recent years with products such as fans and a hairdryer.

The headphones - dubbed Dyson Zone - are designed to tackle the growing issue of air pollution.

One reviewer said ... as she had been unable to test the product outdoors, she could not say how effectively it would purify air or "how silly you feel wearing it".
    I love that they got a reviewer who only reviewed them indoors. Maybe we could have more "useless reviews"... "I didn't try the pizza but the box was a nice colour. 4*"

Click image for larger version

Name:	_123948895_dyson2.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	4212017
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

I thought we were back to Will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD1KqbDdmuE

Alexis Arquette claims that Will and Jada Pinkett Smith are gay and the “Concussion” actor paid off his first wife after she walked in on him with another man.

“When Jada comes out as gay and her beard husband admits his first marriage ended when she walked in to him … servicing his Sugar Daddy Benny Medina … then I will listen to them,” Arquette wrote in a since-deleted Facebook post on Tuesday, according to the Daily Mail. She later clarified in the comments section, “‘She’ being his FIRST Wife. Paid off, silent.”
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Good if they made a Darth Vader version.

Comment

There was a thread on Twitter about this:
        Naomi Wu 机械妖姬 on Twitter: "Ok here's a technical breakdown of why the “@Dyson Zone™ Air-Purifying Headphones” aka. the Snot Cannon aka. the Wearable SuperSpreader Event is such a staggeringly bad idea and a significant danger to public health if it is allowed to be sold. ? https://t.co/fwswU3lXDa" / Twitter

Basically, the Dyson headset will clean the incoming air (that you breathe in), but it won't filter what you breathe out. In fact, it sprays out your air more widely than if you weren't wearing the headset at all. So, anyone with a virus who wears one of these will be spreading that virus to everyone else nearby.

Comment

Well if it's on Twitter it must be true. Of course it's not a "significant danger to public health" any more than not covering your mouth when you cough.

Comment

Originally posted by hobnob View Post
            There was a thread on Twitter about this:
            Naomi Wu 机械妖姬 on Twitter: "Ok here's a technical breakdown of why the “@Dyson Zone™ Air-Purifying Headphones” aka. the Snot Cannon aka. the Wearable SuperSpreader Event is such a staggeringly bad idea and a significant danger to public health if it is allowed to be sold. ? https://t.co/fwswU3lXDa" / Twitter

Basically, the Dyson headset will clean the incoming air (that you breathe in), but it won't filter what you breathe out. In fact, it sprays out your air more widely than if you weren't wearing the headset at all. So, anyone with a virus who wears one of these will be spreading that virus to everyone else nearby.
            who cares about the plebs?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Given this is from Dyson, it's basically marking you out as someone it would be great to mug.

Comment

So I use the Dyson hair dryer and then ruin my style with the Dyson headphones.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Dyson products: the most popular unfixable feature in the electricals recycling skip at your local civic amenity centre.

Thank the almighty feck that his car got canned.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                  X