• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I tulip you not

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tulip you not

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...icrobiome.html

what a simple solution

Blue poo challenge! Eating specially-coloured muffins and waiting for the result could reveal whether you have inflammatory bowel disease
    • Scientists say eating a muffin dyed blue could reveal your gut transit time
    • They said it may help diagnose someone's gut health and act as an early warning
    • Gut transit times varied from about 12 hours to more than 72 in the study
    • But the 'sweet-spot' appeared to be around 20 hours, scientists said
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Cue "muffin parties" where everyone eats together and waits to see who 'wins'.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Cue "muffin parties" where everyone eats together and waits to see who 'wins'.
        Why does that sound so wrong?
        Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Working...
        X