• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

YouTube Ads

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube Ads

Just had a spit my coffee out moment with a YouTube ad.
    "Heat your room in a couple of minutes for a dime. This heater inverted by a British jet engineer in Nottingham... were winter temperatures drop to -20."
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

"Take this pill and you will lose weight and have ripped abs for ever!"

Ad shows lots of people in white coats in a lab looking at laptops with clipboards.

Seems legit.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      This heater inverted by a British jet engineer in Nottingham... were winter temperatures drop to -20."
      Credit where it's due though, a hovercraft floor heater gliding round the room could be the next big thing!
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Credit where it's due though, a hovercraft floor heater gliding round the room could be the next big thing!
        not so much scorched Earth , as singed lino?
        Last edited by vetran; 12 March 2022, 18:24.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Told you before. If you don't want to use an ad blocker just do some searches for skimpy ladies underwear or similar and most of the ads for the next week or two will be nice to look at.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Told you before. If you don't want to use an ad blocker just do some searches for skimpy ladies underwear or similar and most of the ads for the next week or two will be nice to look at.
            This is a blinding idea! Actually, all I ever see is ads for things I've already bought and need no more of!

Comment

My YouTube ads are telling me to sign up for YouTube premium (or whatever it is called) to get rid of the ads.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

This is a blinding idea! Actually, all I ever see is ads for things I've already bought and need no more of
                I find just searching does it, don't need to buy. Still, I'm sure a few sexy ladies knickers would look good on you.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  My YouTube ads are telling me to sign up for YouTube premium (or whatever it is called) to get rid of the ads.
                  I watch a lot of Youtube - probably as much as TV and would love to pay to get rid of ads. Except removing the ads from YT costs more than my actual subscriptions to Netflix. Taking the pee.

Worst ad I saw was a rapping animated vagina. No idea what it was advertising but not something I was expecting or wanting.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Worst ad I saw was a rapping animated vagina...
                    You must have led a sheltered life if you've never seen an ad for an ear wax removal gadget!

Comment

Working...
                    X