• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£1,500 per day Outside.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£1,500 per day Outside.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60669763
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Wow! Where do I sign up?

(I'll stay in the rear lines, fixing broken mess tins. Well someone has to! )
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Wow! Where do I sign up?

(I'll stay in the rear lines, fixing broken mess tins. Well someone has to! )
      It's working for Ukraine, not for Russia. Or will you happily change sides for money?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

And these guys have to fund raise to rescue people.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...ssion-26398416

Two Scottish landscapers who travelled to Ukraine to help those seeking to flee the invasion have reportedly been "raided" by Russian troops.

Joseph McCarthy, 55, from Falkirk, and his colleague Gary Taylor, 45, from Bonnyrigg, set off for the war-torn eastern European nation last week in their work van to provide aid to those in need.

They've been sharing their journey via livestreams on social network TikTok under their business handle of @ready2rocklandscaping.

To date they say they have completed two "missions" to help people get to safety - and were even asked if they supported Rangers or Celtic at a Ukrainian checkpoint as they made their way across the country.

The pair had bought a new van to transport more people just two days ago and had been heading for the north-eastern city of Sumy, which has been under heavy shelling from Russian forces.

</snip>
        A GoFundMe page launched to help cover Joe and Gary's costs of travelling to Ukraine and providing locals with supplies has raised over £17,000 to date.

</snip>

Some of the people they rescued - https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...o-from-ukraine
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Wanted: multilingual former soldiers willing to covertly head into Ukraine for the handsome sum of up to $2,000 (£1,523) per day - plus bonus - to help rescue families from an increasingly grim conflict.
          I do wonder what KPIs are required to be met to get the bonus...

Comment

I'm on that

Well, my client pays that to another agency

Who then pay another agency

Who then pay me what's left!
            ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

In fact it is "up to" £1,500 pd. These contractors will be do things such as rescuing individuals and getting them out of Ukraine or be used for frontline assignations. You will probably get £25pd for peeling spuds.
              Last edited by Paddy; 9 March 2022, 12:07.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

In fact it is "up to" £1,500 pd. These contractors will be do things such as rescuing individuals and getting them out of Ukraine or be used for frontline assignations. You will probably get £25pd for pealing spuds.
                wel, well. i never knew spuds could ring like bells

Comment

"Now sir, can you say that the Barrett M82A1 semi automatic sniper rife is wholly and exclusively for business use?"

Are armour-piercing rounds tax deductible?

qh
                  Last edited by quackhandle; 9 March 2022, 14:42. Reason: its a semi, not bolt.
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                    "Now sir, can you say that the Barrett M82A1 semi automatic sniper rife is wholly and exclusively for business use?"

Are armour-piercing rounds tax deductible?

qh
                    Getting your CV through might be hard. "We need at least 6 years experience with AK47"
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X