• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which one of you designed Barclay's IT systems?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one of you designed Barclay's IT systems?

My god.

The app's broken on Android (works intermittently pick a random time of day)

The portal to upload my documents is also unusable (spits out error codes, the uploads hang)

Did you not think to do some basic testing on any of this, seriously? I can't believe any of this is on a live environment, shocking beyond belief.

What's going on! It's not IR35's fault either

It's called a 'feature'

Comment

I know how bad that stuff is.
      I never worked for them even though they tried.
      Only went to radders twice!
      Once for a party which ended up in mass contractor terminations. Some contractors here may remember the tennis court incident!
      Second for an "interview" I am surprised the KGB didn't make an appearance!
      Former IPSE member
      My Website

Comment

Thank god it does. If everything worked all the time us service guys would have no work.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Wasn’t there a tale from one of the world wars with hostages being forced to make bullets and the bullets were so bad that they would not fire?

Comment

Sounds like it's about as good as the British Airways stuff that I've had to interface with recently....
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Mostly works for me but can be slow. The biggest issue is it refuses to work on normal Chrome for some unknown reason but is fine with the bleeding edge Canary

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
                Wasn’t there a tale from one of the world wars with hostages being forced to make bullets and the bullets were so bad that they would not fire?
                Oskar Schindler's factory.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Barclays and RBS are the last refuge of the scoundrel.

Comment

I have to use firefox when logging into Barclays as Chrome seems to have various issues for me only on this site

Comment

Working...
                    X