• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The same people

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post
    You return after many an adsent year to find the same people are still here.

Surely you have all run out of things to talk about!
    Nah we just talk about you!

Welcome back.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

No idea who you are. But then I did barely visit the forums after first joining.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        No idea who you are. But then I did barely visit the forums after first joining.
        but now you are addicted!

Comment

You return after many an adsent year to find the same people are still here.

Surely you have all run out of things to talk about!
          Its great to have you back. B*****t occupied about 3 years and the Covid another 2 years.

Comment

And WW3 will fill the next 2. I trust the mods have got a bunker organised.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post

Its great to have you back. B*****t occupied about 3 years and the Covid another 2 years.
              Brexit lives on in the minds of a few, many of who moved abroad or moved here.

Comment

I am rather glad I missed Brexit on here. All I will say is I was just stunned that morning. Shellshocked.

The slugs were numerous and enormous in my garden last year Xog. Considered popping up your way and slinging them over your fence.

Comment

I am rather glad I missed Brexit on here. All I will say is I was just stunned that morning. Shellshocked.

The slugs were numerous and enormous in my garden last year Xog. Considered popping up your way and slinging them over your fence.
                  In the garden of your bungalow?

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
                  I live in a bungalow, sometimes get slugs in the kitchen. However, found 2 baby slugs in the bedroom this morning.

I have a cat, so need to be careful about usual cure of sprinkling salt about the skirting boards.

May well invest in a new dehumidifier - can anyone recommended a good quiet one that will allow sleep?

Any bug busting suggestions?

Would be up for a nice brunette to get down with some nice bug stomping action.....
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Still thinking I'm someone else?

I once recommended someone read William Gibson's Neuromancer only to have it panned by a certain individual on here who bought it at the airport on route to their holiday.

Who am I now?

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      And WW3 will fill the next 2. I trust the mods have got a bunker organised.
                      Don't forget bitcoin, and AMD shares
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X