• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official "spot BR14 sockie" Hunt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Nah, he's a proper wet lettuce. Whatever BR was it wasn't that.
    You're wrong there .. he was as hard as nails, told us all the time. He'd beat us all up, hands tight behind his back. Scary fella, you didn't want to get in his wrong side
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

You're wrong there .. he was as hard as nails, told us all the time. He'd beat us all up, hands tight behind his back. Scary fella, you didn't want to get in his wrong side
      I think you've read my comment wrong. I said he wasn't a wet lettuce.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Personally, I'm quivering in my boots.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
        X