• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who else had an illegal party during lockdowns?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who else had an illegal party during lockdowns?

Fess up
    Yes, I had at least one
    15.38%
    No, I obeyed the law
    53.85%
    I only attended a party with andyW's mum in a foreign sovereign embassy, thus no laws broken
    30.77%

Around my way I witnessed many breaches of the rules mostly family get togethers with offspring coming to their parents with sprogs to escape cramped and claustrophobic City living

Comment

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...eople-18417551

Just a few people have a quiet evening out June 2021

Comment

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post
        https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...eople-18417551

Just a few people have a quiet evening out June 2021
        Now that's not a rave but a definite WORK EVENT.

qh
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

According to the tabloids my wife's company may have held a SCANDALOUS ILLEGAL BOOZY PARTY, when the 4 staff members shared a pizza and a bottle of wine during an after-work meeting/debrief type thing. There was cheese on the pizza. Apparently it's impossible to have a work meeting if there is wine present.

Otherwise I am happy to report to the following grey area infringements:
          1. We live in an isolated rural location, during lockdown 1.0 when you were only 'allowed' out once a day I sometimes went into the woodland bordering our house more than once a day!
          2. We had a socially distanced cup of tea with a couple who sat in the lane passing our house while we sat in our garden, because they weren't allowed in our garden
          3. Once or twice people taking their walks along the lane stopped to chat at a distance with us in the lane (council owned not our property). We did get glared at once.
          I imagine loads and loads of people held 'parties' over their garden fence with next-door neighbours, after all if you remove the fence but each sit in your own garden you weren't breaking rules.

I shall have to delete this post if I ever enter politics of course.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I found the VE day street parties rather distasteful.

Comment

not a party as such. But I did hold meetings in my Covid secure workspace whilst drinking beer.
              See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                not a party as such. But I did hold meetings in my Covid secure workspace whilst drinking beer.
                I hope you had a takeaways with that.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                X