• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IT issues - unable to access end client network

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Did you put as much effort in to fixing your IT problems as you did researching the best place for your post? That could be the issue.
    You do realise that on most special-interest forums, "general" is for general issues on that topic that don't fit neatly into one of the other sub-sections? ContractorUK -> General can easily be assumed to be general contracting questions, especially when there is a board called "light relief".

Something weird is going on and other members are being nice to a newbie, maybe you should try it instead of being such a butt-faced grinch?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      especially when there is a board called "light relief".
      I've never clicked into that board; i just assumed it was where NLyUK touted for clients...

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        You do realise that on most special-interest forums, "general" is for general issues on that topic that don't fit neatly into one of the other sub-sections? ContractorUK -> General can easily be assumed to be general contracting questions, especially when there is a board called "light relief".

Something weird is going on and other members are being nice to a newbie, maybe you should try it instead of being such a butt-faced grinch?
        No it can't. The title and a 2 second scan will prove this isn't the case.

If it's 'weird' that others are being nice why I am the butt-face grinch by acting normally? And to be fair, if the OP takes the point on board and posts his questions in the right place next time he'll be better of. So as usual, very badly put but still good advice at the end of the day.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

I've never clicked into that board; i just assumed it was where NLyUK touted for clients...
          you obviously haven't had the displeasure with NLyUK! Its far from a light touch.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

No it can't. The title and a 2 second scan will prove this isn't the case.

If it's 'weird' that others are being nice why I am the butt-face grinch by acting normally? And to be fair, if the OP takes the point on board and posts his questions in the right place next time he'll be better of. So as usual, very badly put but still good advice at the end of the day.
            It's only because I couldn't be bothered to ask about gladiators and find a nice YouTube link -

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
            X