• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bury Bad News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Carrie has given birth again - interesting timing.
    Boris was present at the birth and claimed the baby looked just like him. The midwife then pointed out it was the placenta.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Boris was present at the birth and claimed the baby looked just like him
      Bring back the old days when power was inherited and make the baby PM. Couldn't be much worse.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Boris was present at the birth and claimed the baby looked just like him. The midwife then pointed out it was the placenta.
        To be fair a baby is suppose to look like their dad when they are born. It is apparently evolutions way of stopping fathers rejecting their new born off-spring. (According to people into that tulip.)
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Have you done a new Avatar SE? Looks a bit male. 1500's male anyway.

PS If you ain't, please ignore. I am pished.
          Last edited by xoggoth; 9 December 2021, 18:00.
          bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            What's with the new Avatar SE? Looks a bit male.
            https://dilbert.com/strip/2018-09-08

Comment

That's odd. The bald old fart in that cartoon looks like me.

PS Although do have a bit more hair than that.
              bloggoth

Comment

Baby news hasn't stop the headlines about Johnson being a liar.

The back benchers are apparently working out who could lead them next before they put their letters into the chair of the 1922.

Wondering when Johnson will step down to spend more time with his family as after all he has two young children and was in hospital last year with Covid.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...r-no-10-refurb

Boris Johnson was accused of misleading his own ethics adviser last night, exposing the prime minister to a potential suspension from the House of Commons, as MPs demanded a fresh probe into his personal donors.

With pressure mounting after a disastrous series of mistakes and scandals, Johnson’s integrity was once again under the spotlight after an official report suggested he gave differing accounts to investigators looking into the redecoration of his Downing Street flat.

Comment

This isn't going to bring Johnson down. Not in the short term anyway.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Surely this one is better, more for when you assume AtW's role as chief doooooomsayer

https://dilbert.com/strip/2011-03-21

Comment

Wondering when Johnson will step down to spend more time with his families as after all he has two young children and was in hospital last year with Covid.

hmmm
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X