• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spot the difference

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spot the difference

One is from a Published PPE contract issued to Alpha Laboratories and subsequently sub-contracted to another supplier.
    The other is from a Published PPE contract awarded to Alpha Laboratories and subsequently sub-contracted to another supplier owned by the mate of a Tory Minister.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FFqlf1NXMAMmv-J?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	66.5 KB ID:	4194522
    Click image for larger version  Name:	FFqlgBnX0AU18Ps?format=jpg&name=small.jpg Views:	0 Size:	31.7 KB ID:	4194523
    Courtesy of @GoodLawProject.
    https://twitter.com/GoodLawProject
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

There's a black bar across the second one.

Do I win a prize?

Comment

And?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        And?
        No, I think it's more than 4 characters. Probably >15
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Why would we expect them to use different contracts
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The second one is subcontracted to a different company (but they don't feel brave enough to tell us who that is). Outstanding investigative journalism. Not.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

The one at the bottom likes to club foxes with a baseball bat and the other two are agnostic about foxes?

Comment

Extra small print using white font between 7.3 and Subcontracting

Comment

Its the difference between NLyUK and Elle McPherson - with one of them you have got a chance of scoring!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X