• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[official!] Christmas List 2021

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fill yer boots

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude View Post
      I once saw a pair of slippers with headlights on them in an innovations catalogue and have regretted not buying them ever since
      Is this an evolution of shoes with mirrored toes?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude View Post
        I once saw a pair of slippers with headlights on them in an innovations catalogue and have regretted not buying them ever since
        Ah yes, the "trudging to the loo in the dark" slippers. One can also buy phosphorescent loo covers, to help one's aim in the dark!

(The obvious solution of turning on lights may not be acceptable if you share a bedroom or don't want to be fully woken by a bright light)
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Our American friends just buy night-vision. Well they buy it for "home protection" but if you had it you might as well use it for toilet trips!

Costs a fortune though.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Ah yes, the "trudging to the loo in the dark" slippers. One can also buy phosphorescent loo covers, to help one's aim in the dark!

(The obvious solution of turning on lights may not be acceptable if you share a bedroom or don't want to be fully woken by a bright light)
            or just have red led lights as an option.

Finding the remote is easy I fitted it to the wall. Or use Alexa.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

well if you stopped standing on it the wobble wouldn't exist!
              Is that all you do on your kitchen table, stand on it and presumably eat off it ..... maybe have a chat with your missus, I believe she now has a few more ideas of what the table can be used for
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Is that all you do on your kitchen table, stand on it and presumably eat off it ..... maybe have a chat with your missus, I believe she now has a few more ideas of what the table can be used for
                No not on the kitchen table its too small for that sort of shenanigans its also got sharp edges. We use the big hallway table for getting jiggy, much less cramped than the back of the Jag or Bentley. Or the desk in my home office but that makes me late back for lunch.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

.... maybe have a chat with your missus, I believe she now has a few more ideas of what the table can be used for
                  and it never wobbled before that!

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    and it never wobbled before that!
                    No, she commented that it was very stiff and firm
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X