• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone used Amazon Groceries?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone used Amazon Groceries?

I know it's Morrisons under the hood (so maybe not applicable here!) but I wondered if anyone has tried it and how it was, especially compared to their direct competitors?

They actually label quite a lot of the food with their own branding... Odd the first time I ever saw an Amazon Pizza!
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Morrisons isn't bad, tonight was their filet steak - very tasty not quite as good as our usual butcher but tasty enough.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Odd the first time I ever saw an Amazon Pizza!

There is a reason supermarkets like Tesco's, Aldi etc use a fake brand for some own brand products.

Amazon Pizza just sounds
      ​​​
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Morrisons isn't bad, tonight was their filet steak - very tasty not quite as good as our usual butcher but tasty enough.
        I've always quite liked them, but then they're big in't North.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Morrisons is OK but not like it was when Ken was alive as he was particular about the quality of meat in the stores.

Farmisons outlet is near us and walking past last week popped in and bought a T-bone. £25 large thick and delicious Combined with crisp green salad, triple cooked chips and garlic mayonnaise and a good red wine, yum
          Last edited by tazdevil; 26 November 2021, 16:58.

Comment

Morrisons north of the border do some really good quality produce. HWMBO regularly uses Amazon to get a few Morrisons own products that his local store doesn't reliably stock.

There isn't a Morrisons in Kensington so I can't comment on what it's like elsewhere.

Comment

I use this service quite a bit.
              One note though, the range is not as plentiful as using Morrisons itself (cat food is a prime example here, please excuse the pun! and sometimes the offers do not filter through.
              If you are not worried about getting 3 for 2 on bog roll or buy one get one free on fairy liquid and don't mind a slightly limited range then it is fine.
              Former IPSE member
              My Website

Comment

Working...
              X