• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which umbrella

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which umbrella

Yeah I know, search the forums, but if anyone can thumbs up any of these, I would appreciate it.
    Thanks
    APPpayeLtd
    Azebra Umbrella Ltd
    Clipper Contracting Group Ltd
    Crest Plus Ltd
    Danbro Ltd
    Exceed outsourcing ltd
    Exchequer Solutions Ltd
    Focused Consulting Ltd
    Giant Professional Ltd
    Green Lantern Trades Ltd
    JSA Services Ltd
    KPPES Ltd (My Key Pay group)
    N W M Solutions Ltd
    Orange Genie Cover Ltd
    Parasol Ltd
    Paystream My Max Ltd
    Sterling Solutions Umbrella Ltd

Originally posted by lukemg View Post
    Yeah I know, search the forums, but if anyone can thumbs up any of these, I would appreciate it.
    Thanks
    APPpayeLtd
    Azebra Umbrella Ltd
    Clipper Contracting Group Ltd
    Crest Plus Ltd
    Danbro Ltd
    Exceed outsourcing ltd
    Exchequer Solutions Ltd
    Focused Consulting Ltd
    Giant Professional Ltd
    Green Lantern Trades Ltd
    JSA Services Ltd
    KPPES Ltd (My Key Pay group)
    N W M Solutions Ltd
    Orange Genie Cover Ltd
    Parasol Ltd
    Paystream My Max Ltd
    Sterling Solutions Umbrella Ltd
    Love to know the kick back the agency is getting..

Beyond that - no comment beyond rather you than me having that choice and Can I use my Clarity, my "existing" FCSA accredited umbrella
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Yeah I know, search the forums,
      So why don't you? Even posting it in the right section of the forum might have shown you were willing to put even the slightest bit of effort.. but it seems not.

Quick answer is to tell them you want to go with Clarity. Ring Lucy and get her to speak to the agency so they can get on the PSL. She's FSCA approved so shouldn't be a problem. When the agency say no because they can't be bothered insist they do it and then let Lucy free on them.. Sic 'em Lucy!!
      Last edited by northernladuk; 8 October 2021, 12:35.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Yawn, while you were typing that garbage a quick yes to one on the list would have been a lot easier. Or write nothing, either works.

Comment

Yawn, while you were typing that garbage a quick yes to one on the list would have been a lot easier. Or write nothing, either works.
          Works for you equally well. Why expect others to do your research for you?

Pick one at random, they are all "big" companies with miserable reputations. Or do a bit of work and use one that won't mess you around and offers a decent service.

If you don't want advice, don't ask for it.

Or how about "use KPPES Group" to pick one at random. Assets of £1m, working capital of -£483,500. What could possibly go wrong...
          Blog? What blog...?

Comment

We cannot say Yes to any on that list for they all have problems (a couple I could talk about on here but for most of them doing so would breach NDAs I have with people or similar issues).
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

You might have thought about not posting it in the right part of the forums and you might not have gotten all this garbage.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Orange Genie used to be decent, now I wouldn't touch them with a barge poll

Comment

Witch Umbrella
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	eng_pl_Waterproof-gothic-WITCHumbrella-classical-pagoda-73_4.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	4194626
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Why is Clarity the recommended one?

Comment

Working...
                    X