• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whats the longest time you have queued for petrol this last week or so?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    0 minutes
    I filled up at beginning of September and now have 3/4 of a tank left. Being in London I can get around myself by avoiding driving e.g. walk, cycle, public transport. It's if have to pick things up and drop them off I have issues.

All the petrol stations near me have no fuel. The last tanker delivery for the one nearest was on the Saturday last week. They normally get one delivery a week like all the other petrol stations that aren't supermarket ones.
    ah one of Maggies little failures!

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    about 10 minutes up north.

Blooming queues everywhere down here but have half a tank.
    Yeh. I've read in the news they don't have much of a problem further North. Awful here in the South East. I may drive up to Edinburgh tonight to top up.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    0 minutes
    I filled up at beginning of September and now have 3/4 of a tank left. Being in London I can get around myself by avoiding driving e.g. walk, cycle, public transport. It's if have to pick things up and drop them off I have issues.

All the petrol stations near me have no fuel. The last tanker delivery for the one nearest was on the Saturday last week. They normally get one delivery a week like all the other petrol stations that aren't supermarket ones.

Leave a comment:

• NowPermOutsideUK
    replied
    Any insights on queues in London ?! North London to be more precise. Thank you in advance

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    0 mins. No queues for AvGas for the plane!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Yeah but I don't have to do it using cars as an excuse
    Was it cold the night you tried to poke it through the curtains?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

not everyone has a V12 like us!
    I've only got a V6

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

not everyone has a V12 like us!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Would have thought you of all people would understand willy waving!

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Still big queues round here. I haven't tried topping up yet as got about 1/3 tank left and a spare can. Keeping my journeys short which ain't so bad now weather is crappy, not likely to go to coast.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X