• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

how big should your warchest be?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lorakeen View Post

don't dish it if you can't take it.
    Say what you like about me, i couldn't give 2 flying fooks ... but it's pathetic having a go at someone not on here to defend themselves.

Even Vetty only has a go at me and defends the blond bombshell I'm treating to Whorty love
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Say what you like about me, i couldn't give 2 flying fooks ... but it's pathetic having a go at someone not on here to defend themselves.

Even Vetty only has a go at me and defends the blond bombshell i made up to fantasise about while
      like you do with scooty then?

twat.

Comment

Even Vetty only has a go at me and defends the blond bombshell I'm treating to Whorty love
        considering your relationship with the truth I wonder if bombshell means "the size of a Russian tank"

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

like you do with scooty then?

twat.
          Scooty is on here ya fat fool, he just stopped posting. He still likes the odd post.

Now pootle off back to the park bench before the others drink all your white lightning

Comment

considering your relationship with the truth I wonder if bombshell means "the size of a Russian tank"
            Feel free to PM me your email address and I'll send you a picture .... not going to post one on here as wouldn't be fair on her.

But I will post a picture of Rachel (the late Mrs W) so you can see how beautiful she was and my friend is equally as pretty and slim.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rach and Carl 1.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	4184920

Comment

Feel free to PM me your email address and I'll send you a picture .... not going to post one on here as wouldn't be fair on her.

But I will post a picture of Rachel (the late Mrs W) so you can see how beautiful she was and my friend is equally as pretty and slim.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                10 to 20 years should be adequate IMO.

I'll file this under "cultural differences" old chap.

Comment

I'll file this under "cultural differences" old chap.
                  You do that ....

Comment

I can only postulate that you must have a tongue like a chameleon, cos it ain't looks, or with wit or your self confessed manhood size. But I have to admit that is called 'upping your game'
                    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

I can only postulate that you must have a tongue like a chameleon, cos it ain't looks, or with wit or your self confessed manhood size. But I have to admit that is called 'upping your game'
                      Why did I think Norah Batty would be punching above his weight?

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X