• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

how big should your warchest be?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lorakeen View Post
    I'll file this under "cultural differences" old chap.
    Feck off, you tedious bore. Oh wait, I see the needful has been done.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

I can only postulate that you must have a tongue like a chameleon, cos it ain't looks, or with wit or your self confessed manhood size. But I have to admit that is called 'upping your game'

I think she was into care in the community, 'cos I'm buggered if I know what she saw in me!
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Why did I think Norah Batty would be punching above his weight?
        Damn, two days in a row I'm agreeing with you!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Damn, two days in a row I'm agreeing with you!
          Careful now. Do we need to stage an intervention?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Careful now. Do we need to stage an intervention?
            I think I'm beginning to fall for him ...... anyone know if he's on Tinder? Or do I need to go on to Grinder to find him?

Comment

I think I'm beginning to fall for him ...... anyone know if he's on Tinder? Or do I need to go on to Grinder to find him?
              Understandable but Mrs V has set such a high standard I doubt I would swipe right on you now even for pity!

Thirty years ago I was less fussy but I suspect me swiping right on your profile would have never have happened.

I would have probably considered Sally Anne and the Kurrent Katie price in my single days. NLyUK unlikely.

"If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

Understandable but Mrs V has set such a high standard I doubt I would swipe right on you now even for pity!

Thirty years ago I was less fussy but I suspect me swiping right on your profile would have never have happened.

I would have probably considered Sally Anne and the Kurrent Katie price in my single days. NLyUK unlikely.
                Stop being coy .... you know you love my tight buns

Comment

Stop being coy .... you know you love my tight buns
                  whatever she says when you put £20 on the bedside table is not to be trusted!
                  "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

whatever she says when you put £20 on the bedside table is not to be trusted!
                    She just takes my card to get the cinnamon iced buns and coffee from Starbucks

Comment

She just takes my card to get the cinnamon iced buns and coffee from Starbucks
                      tight cinnamon buns

Comment

Working...
                      X