• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

His Andyness will be served

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His Andyness will be served

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-lawyers.html

Prince Andrew WILL be served court papers in Virginia Roberts rape case after High Court backs request by his accuser's US lawyers - meaning royal could face having to give evidence in court
    • English judges accepted request by Ms Roberts Giuffre's legal team to formally contact Andrew about case
    • Major development as it paves the way for the Royal to be served legal papers and possibly provide evidence
    • Ms Roberts is suing Andrew for allegedly sexually assaulting her after she was 'trafficked by Jeffrey Epstein'
    • The Queen's son has always vehemently denied the allegations and has not been charged with any crime
    bet he is sweating now!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

He never sweats.

I wonder if Pizza Express in Woking is still open....
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      The very worst that will happen to him is he will settle out of court for squillions. This is a civil case after all. I reckon he’ll never go to the USA as he’ll end up getting his collar felt by the FBI over the wider Epstein case(s).

I also reckon he is getting as much of his cash into trust funds for his kids as he’ll likely have to nearly bankrupt himself to make this go away.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
        I also reckon he is getting as much of his cash into trust funds for his kids as he’ll likely have to nearly bankrupt himself to make this go away.
        This is what its all about, taking an apparently rich man with much to lose to the cleaners using an accusation that may or may not have any weight but is likely to result in a pay day. I wonder why she's not taking the other men Epstein asked her to sleep with to the cleaners or will she start on them next or are they more likely to bite back? Her father was all up for her taking the gig even after the interview involved giving a naked man a back rub and now he's baying for blood money and I don't believe she didn't know what a rich persons life style and sleeping with male guests was all about.

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post

This is what its all about, taking an apparently rich man with much to lose to the cleaners using an accusation that may or may not have any weight but is likely to result in a pay day. I wonder why she's not taking the other men Epstein asked her to sleep with to the cleaners or will she start on them next or are they more likely to bite back? Her father was all up for her taking the gig even after the interview involved giving a naked man a back rub and now he's baying for blood money and I don't believe she didn't know what a rich persons life style and sleeping with male guests was all about.
          Mud sticks and this poor lass was brought up in a swamp.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
            I wonder why she's not taking the other men Epstein asked her to sleep with to the cleaners or will she start on them next or are they more likely to bite back?
            Thats an easy one to answer. She has that photo with Rand Andy. Without it this never would have made the media or court.
            The photo i think had been public for years but the Me too movement meant it could no longer be ignored.
            And if she didn't have that photo he would never have given that disaster of an interview he gave either. There would have been no pressure on him to do so.
            Last edited by Fraidycat; 19 September 2021, 23:29.

Comment

Working...
            X