• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Avoid sex with...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avoid sex with...

...Covid patients if you are in New Zealand.

Apart from the fact if they are in hospital they are likely too unwell if they at home and asymptomatic isn't it common sense?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ts-new-zealand

New Zealand’s prime minister Jacinda Ardern may have kept her cool through a global pandemic, but a question about a patient and a visitor having sex at an Auckland hospital had the typically unflappable leader struggling to contain her expressions.

Ardern and the director general of health Dr Ashley Bloomfield were giving their daily Covid-19 press conference, when a reporter asked them whether an allegation involving a patient and visitor who had “sexual relations” at Auckland hospital was considered a “high-risk activity, in the current climate”.

As the question was asked, Ardern’s face rapidly shifted through expressions, from disturbed, to exasperated, to bemused.

Dr Bloomfield responded to the question first with a smile: “I think it is a high-risk activity, potentially, however I don’t know any of the details about that interaction.”

Ardern followed up with: “I would say, generally, regardless of the Covid status, that kind of thing shouldn’t generally be part of visiting hours, I would have thought.”

The allegation comes as the Auckland district health board faced criticism for allowing hundreds of visitors to see patients a day, despite a strict city-wide lockdown in place to help stamp out an outbreak of the highly infectious Delta variant.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Hey some of our congregation can't avoid dipping their wick in any old hole regardless of it being free or not!

Old news the Dutch were telling working girls a year ago about the joys of certain positions to prevent covid spread.
    Last edited by vetran; 9 September 2021, 10:15.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Thought this was going to be a PSA about warty.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Thought this was going to be a PSA about warty.
        They only put PSA's out about stuff people are actually willing to do it in the first place.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

They only put PSA's out about stuff people are actually willing to do it in the first place.
          I guess he makes them think they're willing, part of his schtick.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
          X