• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Avoid sex with...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Avoid sex with..."

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

They only put PSA's out about stuff people are actually willing to do it in the first place.
    I guess he makes them think they're willing, part of his schtick.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Thought this was going to be a PSA about warty.
    They only put PSA's out about stuff people are actually willing to do it in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Thought this was going to be a PSA about warty.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Hey some of our congregation can't avoid dipping their wick in any old hole regardless of it being free or not!

Old news the Dutch were telling working girls a year ago about the joys of certain positions to prevent covid spread.
    Last edited by vetran; 9 September 2021, 10:15.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    started a topic Avoid sex with...

Avoid sex with...

...Covid patients if you are in New Zealand.

Apart from the fact if they are in hospital they are likely too unwell if they at home and asymptomatic isn't it common sense?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ts-new-zealand

New Zealand’s prime minister Jacinda Ardern may have kept her cool through a global pandemic, but a question about a patient and a visitor having sex at an Auckland hospital had the typically unflappable leader struggling to contain her expressions.

Ardern and the director general of health Dr Ashley Bloomfield were giving their daily Covid-19 press conference, when a reporter asked them whether an allegation involving a patient and visitor who had “sexual relations” at Auckland hospital was considered a “high-risk activity, in the current climate”.

As the question was asked, Ardern’s face rapidly shifted through expressions, from disturbed, to exasperated, to bemused.

Dr Bloomfield responded to the question first with a smile: “I think it is a high-risk activity, potentially, however I don’t know any of the details about that interaction.”

Ardern followed up with: “I would say, generally, regardless of the Covid status, that kind of thing shouldn’t generally be part of visiting hours, I would have thought.”

The allegation comes as the Auckland district health board faced criticism for allowing hundreds of visitors to see patients a day, despite a strict city-wide lockdown in place to help stamp out an outbreak of the highly infectious Delta variant.

Working...
X