• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Seems I need to be nice to Nickfitz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems I need to be nice to Nickfitz

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...udy-finds.html

Sucking up to the boss pays off – for chimpanzees: Males that build strong bonds with the alpha male of the group are more successful at siring offspring, study finds
    • Building strong bonds with an alpha male helps chimpanzees sire more offspring
    • Siring also 50 per cent more likely if they have two or more ties with other males
    • Researchers hope study will provide clues about evolution of human friendships
    • University of Michigan led study, along with Arizona State and Duke universities
    Chimp power!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Well you should be nice to NF anyway. He's the one who keeps the hamsters going in their little wheels.

Comment

I'd rather be a baboon. Such lovely big red bottoms their ladies have!
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

If you've ever met NF then you can't be anything but nice to him. He's just that kinda guy
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I'd prefer to be a lemur...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            If you've ever met NF then you can't be anything but nice to him. He's just that kinda guy
            That's presumably how he got stuck working on CUK upgrades, too nice to say no?!
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I think it's about time we had a NF appreciation thread

Comment

Working...
              X