• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All hail our Nige!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All hail our Nige!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...annel-Sky.html

Nigel Farage's GB News show beats BBC News Channel and Sky: 107,000 tuned in for ex-Brexit Party chief's 7pm Tuesday slot - 14,000 more than taxpayer-funded rival, TV figures show
    • The former Brexit Party chief raked in 107,700 watchers for last night's 7pm show
    • Sky could only muster 35,200 while the Beeb managed to get 93,300 watchers
    • Mr Farage's show beat the BBC by more than 14,000 viewers and Sky by 72,500
    oh dear
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

He should have a Knighthood.

Probably never going happen.

The elite class will always hate him, because they now have to pay higher wages

Comment

I wonder how many tuned in because they fancied a laugh.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

I wonder how many tuned in because they fancied a laugh.
        That is a bit mean on the beeb & sky News.
        RT or Al Jazeera are funny though.

In six months time I suspect he will still have a top rated slot like he did at LBC.

Comment

Whether you like him or not the most influential politician of a generation.
          No one has had a bigger effect on the politics of the UK for many years if ever
          B***** would not have been a consideration were it not for Nige.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
            Whether you like him or not the most influential politician of a generation.
            No one has had a bigger effect on the politics of the UK for many years if ever
            B***** would not have been a consideration were it not for Nige.
            And ironically he was never even voted in as an MP.

So in terms of UK influence he probably does deserve a knighthood for his "public service" if you are being non political

Comment

Nigel is a fundraiser as well - https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rant-criticism
              The Royal National Lifeboat Institution has raised more than £200,000 in a single day after defending its work rescuing migrants at risk of drowning in the Channel, while volunteering inquiries have almost quadrupled.

The RNLI said it had been inundated with donations and messages of support since its chief executive hit out at Nigel Farage’s claim that it was running a “migrant taxi service”.

In an interview with the Guardian, Mark Dowie, the chief executive of the RNLI, said it was the charity’s moral and legal duty to rescue migrants in danger in the sea, and that he was very proud of its humanitarian work.

He needs to get insulting more charities that help people in distress.

(Now where is that LBC clip about being kicked in the head by a horse...)

Last edited by SueEllen; 29 July 2021, 17:51.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Nigel is a fundraiser as well - https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rant-criticism

He needs to get insulting more charities that help people in distress.

(Now where is that LBC clip about being kicked in the head by a horse...)
                Do post a video where he insulted them. - He didn't insult them, he suggested quite reasonably that their generosity was being abused.

listening tonight he is on a roll.

Comment

107,000 viewers, wow, amaze-balls.

I watch Beeb news, but have never been on the news channel as I watch it on main BBC channel. Wonder how old Nige's single slot show compares to the Beeb flagship evening news on BBC1 ? Or are the wail being very loose with their stats here to make out Nige is still the Little Englander's hero ... all 107,000 of them
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

107,000 viewers, wow, amaze-balls.

I watch Beeb news, but have never been on the news channel as I watch it on main BBC channel. Wonder how old Nige's single slot show compares to the Beeb flagship evening news on BBC1 ? Or are the wail being very loose with their stats here to make out Nige is still the Little Englander's hero ... all 107,000 of them
                    sorry are the stats & numbers a bit confusing?

GBNEWS is a 24 hour rolling news station, BBC news is the same. Talking while the news is on BBC1 waiting for strictly come dancing or homes under the hammer is not comparable.

They compared like for like and his viewing figures were much larger than the equivalent programs by the leading broadcasters.

One assumes you are a crap accountant because Adam Smith is better than you?

Comment

Working...
                    X