• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All hail our Nige!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

indeed hence the Rolex comment.

You are aware that BBC1 is not a rolling news channel?
    Not necessarily true especially if you tune in after midnight.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Are you really this dim? No one said it was. Can you read?
      Well you obviously are

Nigel Farage's GB News show beats BBC News Channel
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Well you obviously are

FFS, how dim can one person be? Ok, let's try this again shall we .. just one more time.

The Wail is comparing the Nige 7 o'clock show, his specific show, versus the same time slots on the BBC News Channel (a rolling news channel) and SKY News (a rolling news channel). Nige gets 107,000 viewers for his specific show and you and the Wail are claiming his news is more popular than the BBC news.

I said a specific targeted show like Farrage's should be more popular than a rolling new channel that people only pop into sporadically. But, compare Farrage's show against a prime BBC news slot and the story is way different.

Given the prime time Beeb news is 6 o'clock on BBC1 with 3.5m viewers, it's highly unlikely that the rolling channel for the next hour will have high numbers.

So ... is summary, Farrage's news show is NOT more popular than the BBC news as claimed by you and the Wail.

HTH, but I'm guessing you are too dim still to understand this

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

FFS, how dim can one person be? Ok, let's try this again shall we .. just one more time.

The Wail is comparing the Nige 7 o'clock show, his specific show, versus the same time slots on the BBC News Channel (a rolling news channel) and SKY News (a rolling news channel). Nige gets 107,000 viewers for his specific show and you and the Wail are claiming his news is more popular than the BBC news.

I said a specific targeted show like Farrage's should be more popular than a rolling new channel that people only pop into sporadically. But, compare Farrage's show against a prime BBC news slot and the story is way different.

Given the prime time Beeb news is 6 o'clock on BBC1 with 3.5m viewers, it's highly unlikely that the rolling channel for the next hour will have high numbers.

So ... is summary, Farrage's news show is NOT more popular than the BBC news as claimed by you and the Wail.

HTH, but I'm guessing you are too dim still to understand this
          Which of these statements are true? Hint only one is true.

BBC1 is a rolling news channel?

BBC News channel had 3.5 million viewers at 10pm on a channel that has run for decades that is so many more than the 107k viewers that Mr Farage got on his 7pm show that has been running for a couple of weeks. Mr Farage should be ashamed.

Warty is a bit of a thicky.

Comment

Which of these statements are true? Hint only one is true.

BBC1 is a rolling news channel?

BBC News channel had 3.5 million viewers at 10pm on a channel that has run for decades that is so many more than the 107k viewers that Mr Farage got on his 7pm show that has been running for a couple of weeks. Mr Farage should be ashamed.

Warty is a bit of a thicky.
            You really can't understand why you and the Wail are wrong can you? I give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Warty View Post

I am a real thicky.
              FTFY - well at least we have got to the expected result, that was the only sentence that was true.

I see you can't understand why comparing a small self funded news station that has only started a few weeks ago with a goliath funded by a tax on all tv owners with a 100 year history is a David and Goliath comparison. It was compared against BBC news organisation which lost, not the whole multi billion BBC organisation.

If you are going to compare things it doesn't make sense to compare an aircraft carrier to a canoe unless you are an idiot.

Comment

FTFY - well at least we have got to the expected result, that was the only sentence that was true.

I see you can't understand why comparing a small self funded news station that has only started a few weeks ago with a goliath funded by a tax on all tv owners with a 100 year history is a David and Goliath comparison. It was compared against BBC news organisation which lost, not the whole multi billion BBC organisation.

If you are going to compare things it doesn't make sense to compare an aircraft carrier to a canoe unless you are an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post

And ironically he was never even voted in as an MP.

So in terms of UK influence he probably does deserve a knighthood for his "public service" if you are being non political
                  Jimmy Savile was pretty influential. It's important what sort of influence you have.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                  X