• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We's lost his libel case

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    New debts won’t be included in his previous bankruptcy, and I’m not sure 100% on the law but you can’t declare yourself bankrupt again before you are discharged from the last one
    As bankrupt he isn't supposed to have any real money anyway, so it's a moot point - who is going to spend hundreds of thousands tracing his money and litigating them?

Only hope it will be proven he gets income not declared to court.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Having tried that link, be entirely aware that this wasn't any mod or administrator action. Simply there was an attempt to move it... and moving threads still doesn't work.

No censorship on this one. You can remove your tinfoil hat (or is that what the want you to think...).
      no tinfoil hat more of a joke.

I reported it in the bugs thread. I hadn't realised it was a result of a move.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

New debts won’t be included in his previous bankruptcy, and I’m not sure 100% on the law but you can’t declare yourself bankrupt again before you are discharged from the last one
        I think it's more an attempt to transfer his assets to his wife and others in order not lose them as a result of this case. Thats why the Official Receiver is paying a bit more attention to the case than normal to make sure he hasn't deliberately hidden assets in order to be declared bankrupt. He's said he's bankrupt, but the receiver hasn't made it official yet.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

I think it's more an attempt to transfer his assets to his wife and others in order not lose them as a result of this case. Thats why the Official Receiver is paying a bit more attention to the case than normal to make sure he hasn't deliberately hidden assets in order to be declared bankrupt. He's said he's bankrupt, but the receiver hasn't made it official yet.
          well lets hope it backfires and the receiver becomes his suppository!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

It's only official when our Russian chappie says it's official...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              It's only official when our Russian chappie says it's official...
              Exactamundo, muchacho

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Exactamundo, muchacho
                Said the Russian chappie
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Said the Russian chappie
                  Точно, мальчик
                  England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post

Точно, мальчик
                    or

Положи белку, мерзкий извращенец!

Comment

Working...
                    X