• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dom speaks again...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remind me again, was this the man that people (Labour) said couldn't be trusted and everything he said was a lie, and the same people (Labour) are now saying he must be listened to!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Remind me again, was this the man that people (Labour) said couldn't be trusted and everything he said was a lie, and the same people (Labour) are now saying he must be listened to!
      Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        If there is evidence there is evidence. DC claims there are a lot of witnesses and written communications to back him up. So the inquiry is going to be fun, whenever it happens.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

If there is evidence there is evidence. DC claims there are a lot of witnesses and written communications to back him up. So the inquiry is going to be fun, whenever it happens.
          When B Johnson is no longer PM....
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Dom or Boris?
            I thought she was talking about Scooty
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              He's such a bitter, miserable, pathetic excuse of a man.
              I watched the interview last night, and your summary of him holds true (I'd say he's bordering on a sociopath), but some of this (clearly verifiable) claims on Johnson's (and his now-wife's) actions are astounding.

It's no wonder this government want to delay the Covid inquiry into next year, by which time Johnson will likely be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

I watched the interview last night, and your summary of him holds true (I'd say he's bordering on a sociopath), but some of this (clearly verifiable) claims on Johnson's (and his now-wife's) actions are astounding.

It's no wonder this government want to delay the Covid inquiry into next year, by which time Johnson will likely be gone.
                I didn't watch the interview, didn't even know one was happening

Are the actions being described with the wisdom of hindsight or could they be considered reasonable bearing in mind the information available at the time?

I suspect some are just downright "WTF" and others could be more generously dealt with.

Comment

He's such a bitter, miserable, pathetic excuse of a man.

Another one that can't live without constant media attention.

He had prime opportunity to do some good but chose not to. Whining after the event, and failing to evidence much of his nonsense, just makes him look desperate.
                  it does. But the full set of podcasts is fascinating. Nobody comes out of it well except Kuensberg.

BBC News - Dominic Cummings: The Interview
                  Last edited by Lance; 21 July 2021, 09:03.
                  See You Next Tuesday

Comment

I didn't watch the interview, didn't even know one was happening

Are the actions being described with the wisdom of hindsight or could they be considered reasonable bearing in mind the information available at the time?

I suspect some are just downright "WTF" and others could be more generously dealt with.
                    https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...-the-interview
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Nothing seems to stick on Boris as we know. Somehow he comes through it all.

Comment

Working...
                      X