• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So who's burnt their mask?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Beat me to it!

If he had worn a mask. You wouldn't be able to see his Mario Brother's full on moustache while he cleaned your pipes!
    Is this a crossover to the Katie mouthy Holmes deportation?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Interesting. Some guy just came over on their way out and said they'd seen me walking to the loo with my mask on telling me I didn't need to wear a mask because it's freedom day. I pointed out covid hasn't gone and quoted the infection rate. He said it didn't matter anymore, just delete the app and get on with it.

It appears there could be a divide started with them that want to wear mask and carry on keeping safe and those that are going out of their way to tell people covid isn't a thing anymore and dump all the precautions. Or could just be a one off. Don't mind being reminded it's freedom day, don't really care for the message that covid isn't an issue now.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

This weekend I noticed adults over 30 being good in my area of London. Younger people especially men not being good.

I looked into 2 single decker buses that went pass me and everyone was wearing a mask. Though it is on a route where some drivers refuse to move the bus if you don't do as they say.

The school children were wearing masks on the school bus.

I went to supermarket earlier today and everyone apart from one guy with 2 young children was wearing a mask. Though one of the staff members was doing the don't cover my nose bit. The screens were still up on the tills.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It's not bloomin' freedom day. That's some nonsense propaganda term some think tank came up with.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            It's not bloomin' freedom day. That's some nonsense propaganda term some think tank came up with.
            It's freedom to catch Covid day.

I wonder what the infection rate will be in a few days time thanks to nightclubs.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post
              Anyone wearing a mask now is a snowflake
              Anyone wearing a mask now is intelligent enough to know why.
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

I was in Waitrose yesterday and one of their staff was scraping the queueing lines from the floor.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  I was in Waitrose yesterday and one of their staff was scraping the queueing lines from the floor.
                  INKSPE

Don't you send your butler to do such menial tasks?

Comment

I expect R will be 2, two weeks after freedom day

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                      I expect R will be 2, two weeks after freedom day
                      And the quicker we reach herd immunity before winter

Comment

Working...
                      X