• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Richard Branson going in to space live...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard Branson going in to space live...

Anyone watching the live stream... Got everything crossed for him!.. My shares depend on it as well!
    Last edited by northernladuk; 11 July 2021, 17:38.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Didn't show him during the acceleration to Mach 3 though lol

Comment

BS PR stunt from the Bearded Twat.

It's not a proper Official flight to space unless one goes around the planet a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

It's not a proper Official flight to space unless one goes around the planet a few times.
        Well hopefully now he's down safe it's not just him that's heading for space. Roll on the stockmarket on Monday

Comment

Comment

He does look good for a chap in his 70's though.

Due to a lot of swagger he's managed to blag his way into what looks like a fun life.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              He does look good for a chap in his 70's though.

Due to a lot of swagger he's managed to blag his way into what looks like a fun life.
              Met him once (I was working on one of his boats). He walked into the kitchen at about 8pm doing the rounds of his business interests. He knew all the regular staff and their families, quite a presence his staff loved the job.

I suspect he got there by working smart & hard.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It's a shame they didn't ask our resident space expert. Had to love Bezo's whining tweet though.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Billionaires with private planes generate as much co2 as a small nation while us commoners are being lectured on our carbon emissions

Comment

Surely more to do with height than distance? Although I'm not sure he achieved either.

Comment

Working...
                    X