• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cats hate lockdown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

I showed her this story from last week, you can guess her reaction :

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-felines.html
    That guy should be thrown into a cage full of lions - Let him pick on something his own size!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      You can get cat doors which only open to their RFID.
      A bit rude, don’t you think?

Should have allowed cats in close proximity to also enter as guests for X seconds after authorised owner checked in

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

A bit rude, don’t you think?

Should have allowed cats in close proximity to also enter as guests for X seconds after authorised owner checked in
        Cats are fast animals.

Even I once managed to get through a car park exit barrier that was raised by the car in front . So im sure Cats can manage it.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Thanks for the tip. My cat is regularly menaced by a tom cat, and I was thinking of buying a load of metal "cat sillouettes" to stick round the place in the hope they would act as "cat scarecrows" and discourage the other cat. But if orange peel works as well that would be great

edit: Brainwave - A solar-powered metal cat sillouette with a motion sensor which when triggered causes it to make a loud hissing noise and light up starey eyes. I wonder if something like that has been patented, and what the Dragons' Den team would make of the idea!
          Tell your cat to feline the feck up!

We used to have a rescue cat that the local bulldogs were afraid of. Cats used to cross the street to avoid her.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            You can get cat doors which only open to their RFID.
            We got one of these so we could let one cat out and the other in. The cat who wants to go outside is terrified of the loud click the thing makes when it unlocks and refuses to go near it.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X