• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Final against Italy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Don't worry Scotland will be spared....

They will be having a bank holiday if we lose.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport...20210709209987

Comment

I'll be making use of the empty roads while the match is on.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        I know it sounds heretical, and some may think I'm trolling, but at least if England loses in the final people like me not the least bit interested in football will be spared years and years of triumphalist crowing about it
        Wait till we win the world cup next year. Although thats going to be harder without the home advantage.

Comment

I am looking forward for the celebration afterwards. I am sure the brits will go full on retarded and set the pubs on fire.
          But the italians seem to know thing or two about it as well: https://9gag.com/gag/awMGNbx

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
            I am sure the England fans will go full on retarded and set the pubs on fire.
            ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              I'll be making use of the empty roads while the match is on.
              Banks are closed on Sunday…

Comment

Didnt come home then. Walked up the path then turned around and went back to the pub.

Oh dear - never mind 1966 is still talked about for you lot
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                  Didnt come home then. Walked up the path then turned around and went back to the pub.

Oh dear - never mind 1966 is still talked about for you lot
                  At least we've got something to talk about - maybe you'll qualify next year

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post

At least we've got something to talk about - maybe you'll qualify next year
                    Have england offically qualifed yet? Some of us still remember 1978 and 1994. (Im not old enough to remember 1974)

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
                      I am looking forward for the celebration afterwards. I am sure the welsh will go full on retarded and set the holiday homes on fire.
                      But the italians seem to know thing or two about it as well: https://9gag.com/gag/awMGNbx
                      FTFY

hmmm

http://www.errc.org/news/roma-burned...ned-in-romania

In scenes which should have been relegated to the early twentieth century, Roma in Romania were forced out of their burning home on Friday 31st March after non-Roma decided to ‘teach them a lesson’.

that normal?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X