• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Final against Italy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

oh lovely you had to go to Incest.
    I think you have that backwards. It's interesting that this is where your mind goes. An insight.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I think you have that backwards. It's interesting that this is where your mind goes. An insight.
      oh its wriggling!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Your agent , she didn't like football?
        Ex professional footballer. But did play in the world cup for Norway.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Maybe not to impress you!
          There is lots of social activity around amateur sports in the UK.

I worked with someone once who did martial arts. He joined some British martial arts club and complained that the British go do their sports then go down to the pub.

He didn't notice that not everyone drinks alcohol plus that if you do some sports e.g. running sometimes the only places that would allow you to change/leave your stuff were pubs. (That's before the pub was turned into flats or a Tesco Metro.)
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

oh lovely you had to go to Incest.

I was trying to suggest that she is not led but that she leads. She impresses me regularly.
            Oops, seriously, I missed or ignored the "2" somehow, and the bit about school. Mea culpa
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Boris Johnson poised to declare extra bank holiday if England win Euro 2020 | Euro 2020 | The Guardian

no why !

Comment

Don't worry Scotland will be spared....

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning meetings already cancelled at ClientCo for Monday...
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I know it sounds heretical, and some may think I'm trolling, but at least if England loses in the final people like me not the least bit interested in football will be spared years and years of triumphalist crowing about it
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Possibly a game too far for England but on home ground you never know.

If you can get Jacques Cousteau Sterling and Saka/Foden running at Chiellini (36) and Bonucci (34) and do that for 70 mins...

qh
                      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                      X