• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

About as competent as the liebour & con party.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Maybe he meant to suggest Indian subcontinent is more corrupt than the UK?
    It's not racist to say that. It's the idea that anyone from the subcontinent (or descened from someone there) is also more likely to be corrupt, and therefore less qualified to be an MP here. Despite the low bar being set by the current shower.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      It's not racist to say that. It's the idea that anyone from the subcontinent (or descened from someone there) is also more likely to be corrupt, and therefore less qualified to be an MP here. Despite the low bar being set by the current shower.
      Yep Matt Hancock was born in Chester I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw his Barman!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Yep Matt Hancock was born in Chester I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw his Barman!
        Mmmm.....

He's got competition on who is more corrupt than him...
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

If you were awarding contracts would you choose someone you knew over someone you'd never heard of?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

He he. Apparently I'm ultra-woke. I think someone is a delicate flower...

Comment

He he. Apparently I'm ultra-woke. I think someone is a delicate flower...
              I'm more woke than you.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/woke
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It's the idea that anyone from the subcontinent (or descened from someone there) is also more likely to be corrupt, and therefore less qualified to be an MP here.

There might be something to this theory.
                I recently accepted a bung to remove a negative amazon product review i had written

Perhaps there is corruption gene that is part of my Indian DNA

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

There might be something to this theory.
                  I recently accepted a bung to remove a negative amazon product review i had written

Perhaps there is corruption gene that is part of my Indian DNA
                  If you're not Indian, you're sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo banned. But you're a bad boy. Don't do it again.

Oh, and your email will be reported to Amazon if $100 isn't deposited in the account number I've PM'd you by the end of the week. But don't worry, that'll be the last of it. Honest. And I'm not even Indian.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Mmmm.....

He's got competition on who is more corrupt than him...
                    We know Bojo likes to reward his "technical experts" with a nice little bung.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

nice little huge multi million bung
                      FTFY

Comment

Working...
                      X