• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General election

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

Obviously fake, and only a cretin wouldn't spot that.
    It's obviously fake but the sentiment is true.

The Looney Left really believe there is such a thing as 'White Privilege'

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

Obviously fake, and only a cretin wouldn't spot that.
      Indeed. Even the Mail disapproves. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...head-vote.html
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Indeed. Even the Mail disapproves. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...head-vote.html
        Their editor clearly hates B. Johnson.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Their editor clearly hates B. Johnson.
          It's only business

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post
            The Looney Left really believe there is such a thing as 'White Privilege'
            No, most people believe it. It's pretty self-evident, you might as well say sexism no longer exists. I'm definitely not a leftie.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              No, most people believe it. It's pretty self-evident, you might as well say sexism no longer exists. I'm definitely not a leftie.
              But he would say sexism doesn't exist....
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Yes the conservatives are not perfect, but your kids are not going to get "Richard and Geoff like rimming" read to them at pre school while they are in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Can you give me an example of White privilege?

I googled for examples on the internet, all the examples i could find were simply 'Majority privilege' dressed up as 'White privilege', you could say the same thing about a country in Asia or Africa.

It seems to me crazies and exteremists on the Left want to divide us into opposing racial color groups (and i'm not even white!)

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

But he would say sexism doesn't exist....
                    Not much sexism left in the UK in 2021. It is mainly other countries and cultures, especially Muslim countries that are still horribly sexist.

We have had two female prime ministers (both Tories!), rights to top job (monarch) are no longer sexist.

More girls go to university than boys.

IT jobs are fully accessible to women, except few want to do it.

Nothing to stop a women starting the next trillion dollar company like amazon or google.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

Not much sexism left in the UK in 2021.
                      Said like a sexist cretin

Comment

Working...
                      X