• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General election

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in a constituency where the choice is between one of the main parties and a minor party. So like my friends and neighbours I just vote tactically....
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

In the next election I am NOT voting Tory.

I will just draw a big penis on the ballot paper.

Comment

Barring someone else getting themselves together, Conservative. I can't see Labour become a left-centre moderate party in the next couple of years so centre-right it is.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I haven't voted in a GE since I was very young and naive.

They're all fecking self-serving tossers.
          Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
            I haven't voted in a GE since I was very young and naive.

They're all fecking self-serving tossers.
            You clearly don't live in a marginal where every vote counts.

Even then the Tories and Labour are learning a large majority can disappear if they feck people off.

Comment

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post
              In the next election I am NOT voting Tory.

I will just draw a big penis on the ballot paper.
              Just don't draw it against a particular candidate or else it'll be taken as a vote for them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-32658907

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                Next general election, who do you WANT to win (not who is likely to win).

I'm interested to know how people feel about this Tory govt, you know, the one that let 128,000 people die, a leader that went round shaking hands with Covid sufferers and down played the whole thing (same as Trump) until it nearly killed him. The same Tories hammering home IR35 as hard as possible. The same Tories that have "awarded" £ blns of contracts without tendering to limited companies owned or controlled by Tory MPs, Councillors, donors and family. The same Tories who lied about B**x*t.
                You've got the Welshy wotists and the Scottish drunkards, but where is the DUP?! Anyone following NI politics knows they are the party of progress!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

You've got the Welshy wotists and the Scottish drunkards, but where is the DUP?! Anyone following NI politics knows they are the party of progress!
                  Why do mentions of the DUP mean I hear Ian Paisley?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	44773847-9732959-image-a-17_1624887633049.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	4170486

Haha, Fighting White Privilege, who in their right mind would vote Labour with him in charge?

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	44773847-9732959-image-a-17_1624887633049.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	4170486

Haha, Fighting White Privilege, who in their right mind would vote Labour with him in charge?
                      Obviously fake, and only a cretin wouldn't spot that.

Comment

Working...
                      X