• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE workshop: Preparing contractors for Autumn : Weds 29th Sep at 7.15pm. More details here.

Hessy on GB news now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hessy on GB news now

Blimey he is still going on.

big on devolution as well!
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Are we talking Heseltine, Marmaduke Hussey, or Ernest Louis Grand Duke of Hesse?

(Not trying to be a smartass, I genuinely have no idea who you are talking about, unless a new celebrity called Hessy has popped up out of nowhere)
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

The Esteemed Wielder of the Mace who was spouting on Today, presumably.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Saw someone call it Gammon Brexit news , made me laff.

That is all.

Comment

Curious since The Mace Wielder is a well known Remainer.
          Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 24 June 2021, 10:40.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            Are we talking Heseltine, Marmaduke Hussey, or Ernest Louis Grand Duke of Hesse?

(Not trying to be a smartass, I genuinely have no idea who you are talking about, unless a new celebrity called Hessy has popped up out of nowhere)
            Oh sorry Heseltine. The arrogant fekwit needs to come down a peg or two.
            "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post

That is all.
              yep it shows you know a bunch of stupid people.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Oh sorry Heseltine. The arrogant fekwit needs to come down a peg or two.
                Oh, Hessiosaurus. Now if you'd have called him that I'd have known who you meant immediately!
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post

That is all.
                  GBeebies seems to be the appellation of choice on Twitter atm.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                  X