• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hessy on GB news now"

Collapse

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    Saw someone call it Gammon Brexit news , made me laff.

That is all.
    GBeebies seems to be the appellation of choice on Twitter atm.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

Oh sorry Heseltine. The arrogant fekwit needs to come down a peg or two.
    Oh, Hessiosaurus. Now if you'd have called him that I'd have known who you meant immediately!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoobos View Post

That is all.
    yep it shows you know a bunch of stupid people.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Are we talking Heseltine, Marmaduke Hussey, or Ernest Louis Grand Duke of Hesse?

(Not trying to be a smartass, I genuinely have no idea who you are talking about, unless a new celebrity called Hessy has popped up out of nowhere)
    Oh sorry Heseltine. The arrogant fekwit needs to come down a peg or two.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Curious since The Mace Wielder is a well known Remainer.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 24 June 2021, 10:40.

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied

That is all.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    The Esteemed Wielder of the Mace who was spouting on Today, presumably.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Are we talking Heseltine, Marmaduke Hussey, or Ernest Louis Grand Duke of Hesse?

(Not trying to be a smartass, I genuinely have no idea who you are talking about, unless a new celebrity called Hessy has popped up out of nowhere)

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic Hessy on GB news now

Hessy on GB news now

Blimey he is still going on.

big on devolution as well!

Working...
X