• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

over ripe shreddies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    Could you please put title like "DailyMail - over ripe shreddies" please to save me wasting my life and electricity clicking only to find some complete crap from the fail?

Thanks so much
    What were you expecting??

A thesis on growing the new fruit created by a genetic cross of pineapples and coconuts called shreddies. Published in this weeks edition of the Royal Horticultural society by the swinging Charlie Dimmock?

If I post its normally from the wail because it winds people up.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

What were you expecting??

A thesis on growing the new fruit created by a genetic cross of pineapples and coconuts called shreddies. Published in this weeks edition of the Royal Horticultural society by the swinging Charlie Dimmock?

If I post its normally from the wail because it winds people up.
      I thought it was about those who leave their too long in the milk.
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Daily Mail

Comment

you have problems with floppiness in your shreddies?

Comment

Could you please put title like "DailyMail - over ripe shreddies" please to save me wasting my life and electricity clicking only to find some complete crap from the fail?

Thanks so much
            A handy rule of thumb is that any thread started by vetran will contain a Fail link.

Comment

I have to admit, I did think that too. I wondered if the ignobel prize for somethingology had been given to researchers looking at soggy shreddies. Then I saw who started the thread and adjusted my expectations

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                I can't wait to get them off and into the shower after 12 hours.
                You're a bit young to have a leak problem. But kudos for you for not being embarrassed.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

A handy rule of thumb is that any thread started by vetran will contain a Fail link.
                  she gets it!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    You're a bit young to have a leak problem. But kudos for you for not being embarrassed.
                    projecting again?

No problem with my bladder!

Comment

Insane. I always change them when I shower which is at least once a day and quite often 3 times a day (Morning, after gym, after sex). I wonder if this guy is just not showering. I don't understand how you get out of a shower and put on dirty/old underwear.

Comment

Working...
                      X