• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Neg rep etiquette

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    For a, ahem, consideration, a moderator could infract the person over something trivial (so, business as usual), and deduct from their rep as required. I've a price list somewhere...
    To be found in most phone boxes in London... or is that the other price list?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      What should one do when negative rep is received?

This is a new situation for me and I think I need my safe space.
      {checks my Rep list for the last two months} You seem pretty well versed in giving it though

Smartest rep fishing post we've had for a while. Kudos to you young lady.
      Last edited by northernladuk; 7 June 2021, 23:00.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

{checks my Rep list for the last two months} You seem pretty well versed in giving it though

Smartest rep fishing post we've had for a while. Kudos to you young lady.
        I think it's only you I've neg repped It's because you're special.

It was a full sentence rant I received; it seemed like maybe I'd reached a new zenith in my CUK career. I felt compelled to share my truth.

EDIT: on checking my rep list, I see that many kind souls have since sent me nice comments
        Last edited by ladymuck; 8 June 2021, 07:42.

Comment

It was a full sentence rant I received; it seemed like maybe I'd reached a new zenith in my CUK career. I felt compelled to share my truth.
          Wear it like a badge of pride. You just need a ban now and you'll be a fully fledged CUK member!
          EDIT: on checking my rep list, I see that many kind souls have since sent me nice comments
          The master plan worked like a dream!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Pat yourself on the back, if you are getting neg rep you are winding them up!
            This .....

I tend to get it off a couple of delicates souls on here ..... it makes I larf
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I think posting up the rep here is also a valid respone .... so we can all decide if it was valid or not
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

You can't go through life pleasing everybody - where's the fun in that?

Comment

Working...
                X