• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

Neg rep etiquette

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neg rep etiquette

What should one do when negative rep is received?

This is a new situation for me and I think I need my safe space.

Ah bugger, wrong forum, this should be in general - will a mod please do the needful.
    Last edited by ladymuck; 7 June 2021, 15:22. Reason: Noticed I'm more of an idiot than previously suspected.

Buy "100 NegReps or your money back" service from Amazon Prime, free next day delivery for members!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      You should continue with impunity to suggest that MF has the mass of a large star system.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

You should continue with impunity to suggest that MF has the mass of a large star system.
        and the package of a starfish!
        "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

This is a new situation for me and I think I need my safe space.

Ah bugger, wrong forum, this should be in general - will a mod please do the needful.
          Pat yourself on the back, if you are getting neg rep you are winding them up!
          "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Pat yourself on the back, if you are getting neg rep you are winding them up!
            Unfortunately this is true....
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

For a, ahem, consideration, a moderator could infract the person over something trivial (so, business as usual), and deduct from their rep as required. I've a price list somewhere...
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                For a, ahem, consideration, a moderator could infract the person over something trivial (so, business as usual), and deduct from their rep as required. I've a price list somewhere...
                ah that's why you keep infracting me! How do Paddy & Masterbaiter afford it?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  ah that's why you keep infracting me! How do Paddy & Masterbaiter afford it?
                  They got real money - €500 notes

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

They got real money - €500 notes
                    so you can afford to buy NAT half a lager in Switzerland?

Comment

Working...
                    X