• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dido to run the NHS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dido to run the NHS

Bungling ex-Test and Trace boss Dido Harding 'wants to run the NHS'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-failures.html
    oh dear...

A Tory peer whose bungled handling of the NHS Test and Trace programme led to demands from within her own party for her to be sacked has set her sights on running the NHS.

Baroness Dido Harding is said to be considering putting herself forward to run the health service in England.

She is reported to have sounded out senior health leaders about replacing Sir Simon Stevens, who is stepping down next month and becoming a peer himself.

Her application, first reported by the Sunday Times, is likely to prove controversial after her time in charge of Test and Trace, which ended earlier this year.

In March the former head of the Treasury branded NHS Test and Trace the 'most wasteful and inept public spending programme of all time'.

Last year Boris Johnson faced calls to sack Baroness Harding and replace her over the continued poor performance of what was meant to be a 'world-beating' system under her management.

Justin Madders, Labour's shadow health minister said today: 'We hope the recruitment process takes candidates' recent achievements into account, but Test and Trace's performance speaks for itself.'

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Oh no, please, no. Haven't the staff of the NHS suffered enough?

Comment

Jeez....
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Oh no, please, no. Haven't the staff of the NHS suffered enough?
        I thought it was Dildo no Dido

Comment

Doomed. etc.

We are now officially a banana republic.

With Bozo as chief banana.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorp1 View Post

Don't be silly as Not the "NHS" Track and Trace would have been more efficient.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Scorp1 View Post

I just hope that whoever is the email postmaster at the commons has made an alias email address for her... just in case someone misspells it.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Bungling ex-Test and Trace boss Dido Harding 'wants to run the NHS'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-failures.html
                oh dear...

A Tory peer whose bungled handling of the NHS Test and Trace programme led to demands from within her own party for her to be sacked has set her sights on running the NHS.

Baroness Dido Harding is said to be considering putting herself forward to run the health service in England.

She is reported to have sounded out senior health leaders about replacing Sir Simon Stevens, who is stepping down next month and becoming a peer himself.

Her application, first reported by the Sunday Times, is likely to prove controversial after her time in charge of Test and Trace, which ended earlier this year.

In March the former head of the Treasury branded NHS Test and Trace the 'most wasteful and inept public spending programme of all time'.

Last year Boris Johnson faced calls to sack Baroness Harding and replace her over the continued poor performance of what was meant to be a 'world-beating' system under her management.

Justin Madders, Labour's shadow health minister said today: 'We hope the recruitment process takes candidates' recent achievements into account, but Test and Trace's performance speaks for itself.'

Given her outstanding record of losing customers' data, perhaps we should be thinking about opting out of this sort of thing...

https://digital.nhs.uk/services/national-data-opt-out

You know you want to
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Some will know of my very little campaign with "The Band 5 Bullsh!!ter" phrase. See here: https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...defid=15972066

Dido Harding ...... Hmmmmmm.......
                  Former IPSE member
                  My Website

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
                    Some will know of my very little campaign with "The Band 5 Bullsh!!ter" phrase. See here: https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...defid=15972066

Dido Harding ...... Hmmmmmm.......
                    true story bro?

That nurse said I had cancer, it turns out I had the clap, she is a band 5 bulltulipter
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X