• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Euro 2020 / 2021 CUK Sweepstake - Pick a number NOW !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May be a bit more work, but you may want to put the numbers up that have already gone too, because as the thread gets long you're gonna get some picking numbers already gone ... here's a starter Just need to replace the **** once the team is allocated

Teams are :

No. 3 Denmark LADY MUCK
    No. 5 **** Whorty
    No. 7 ***** Paralytic
    No. 21 Portugal HALO JONES
    No. 23 ****** AtW

England
    France
    Italy
    Spain
    Wales
    Scotland
    Turkey
    Germany
    Ukraine
    Holland
    Russia
    Hungary
    Slovakia
    Austria
    Switzerland
    Croatia
    Poland
    Belgium
    Finland
    Czech Republic
    North Macedonia
    Sweden

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      May be a bit more work, but you may want to put the numbers up that have already gone too, because as the thread gets long you're gonna get some picking numbers already gone ... here's a starter Just need to replace the **** once the team is allocated

Teams are :

No. 3 Denmark LADY MUCK
      No. 5 **** Whorty
      No. 7 ***** Paralytic
      No. 21 Portugal HALO JONES
      No. 23 ****** AtW

The first post was updated for Halo and myself with that info but he seems to have clocked off since then...

Comment

I hereby grant this thread The Official status (if I get Italy or Spain or Germany)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I hereby grant this thread The Official status (if I get Italy or Spain or Germany)
          You get Aston Villa
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Comment

27 please
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                And another thing. If the Euros are starting soon, why did you put 2020 in the title
                We work in an industry famous for delivering about a year late (usually because of someone else's incompetence), and you dare to have a go at UEFA for delivering a tournament a year late because of a global pandemic? Pop yourself on the naughty step (5 mins should do it...)

The real and very boring reason being that all the branding was in place for 2020
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

7 please
                  Former IPSE member
                  My Website

Comment

Has Belgium gone?
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

Although, since the forum software downgrade, i'm not sure this place has enough regulars , so i'll also go for 8 too
                      7 = FRANCE - good choice.............

Comment

Working...
                      X