• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hancock for the chopping block

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hancock for the chopping block

Will he stay or will he go (pushed).

Stay - Cummings is already being discredited (rightly or not).

LBC had a good point sacking Hancock will give credence to Cummings accusations.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'm surprised Cummings seems to be being outmanoeuvred but it doesn't currently seem his allegations carry much public support. Hancock might not be loved, but he's not loathed the way DC is by the public.

Also, supposedly DC was the one driving all the government policies he's now criticising.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

It's too late to criticise the Government for last year. The successful vaccine roll-out has made that old news.

With lockdown being lifted, all most people care about now is going down the pub, getting their hair and nails done and a fortnight in the sun.
        Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
          It's too late to criticise the Government for last year. The successful vaccine roll-out has made that old news.

With lockdown being lifted, all most people care about now is going down the pub, getting their hair and nails done and a fortnight in the sun.
          Pub - tick

Hair - tick

Nails - tick

Holiday - coming in July

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Stay - Cummings is already being discredited (rightly or not).

LBC had a good point sacking Hancock will give credence to Cummings accusations.
            I thought they were waiting to the public enquiry before Hancock resigns or steps down to spend more time with his family.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Got to love Keir wading in praising Cummings

Comment

It's too late - Johnson has floppy hair and Hancock cried in front of the cameras, and that's enough for the English public to let them off for effectively causing the excess deaths of 10s of thousands of the populations' elderly*

*So long as it wasn't their own elderly relative, in which case they might tut before ticking the tory box on the ballot paper at the next general election.
                Last edited by Paralytic; 27 May 2021, 14:05.

Comment

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
                    It's too late - Johnson has floppy hair and Hancock cried in front of the cameras, and that's enough for the English public to let them off for effectively causing the excess deaths of 10s of thousands of the populations' elderly*

*So long as it wasn't their own elderly relative, in which case they might tut before ticking the tory box on the ballot paper at the next general election.
                    But equally have effectively saved 10s of thousands of lives on the vaccine front. I follow the stats quite carefully and after our anomalously high death rate during the winter, the UK has been steadily falling down the table ever since vaccination began, even as other nations go back into lockdown.

Comment

Working...
                    X