• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dominic Cummings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyways back to Dominic Cummings

Click image for larger version

Name:	off topic.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	4164435

Comment

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post
      Anyways back to Dominic Cummings
      Has he got squirrel STDs in his medical history too?
      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

It won’t be aggregated - FTFA:

”Data that directly identifies patients will be replaced with unique codes in the new data set, but the NHS will hold the keys to unlock the codes “in certain circumstances, and where there is a valid legal reason”, according to its website.”

Medical histories pretty unique - should be easy to identify when ransomware hackers leak that data

”Patients have until June 23 to opt out by filling in a form and taking it to their GP before their historical records will become a permanent and irreversible part of the new data set” - totally against GDPR

It’s fooking full medical histories FFS.

What’s next - store all confessions in Vatican for analysis?
        So I will find your record when I search for the following diseases?

Squirrels are known to carry numerous diseases, though only a few are dangerous to humans. Some of the more common include tularemia, typhus, plague, and ringworm. Such diseases are transmitted through bites or other forms of direct contact with infected squirrels.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
          He's not very professional with all this and

Doubt he'll get another gig if he goes off about his clients afterward or is he aiming for a new career as a celebrity
          My prediction: He'll be on that show in the jungle and the two geordie kids within the next few years. He'll probably get through to the later stages as people vote for him for the comedy value. He'll then disappear from the public eye until 10 years time when there will be some leak about naughty something he did during the Covid year(s) (non-squirrel related, but similar).

Comment

Cummings will probably have to go for a 'walk in the woods', Dr Kelly styleee.
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I remember opting out of NHS data sharing years ago. Do we have to opt out again?
              NHS data security was pretty crap back in the day. MF may back me up on this, but we were on different disciplines - I had to clear up a series of viruses that were circulating freely within the NHS network. You can opt out all you like, but it's ultimately not your call. Your data is as secure as their commitment to protecting it, and they weren't that bothered.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

They don't hold detailed medical records.
                That's debatable.

Comment

Basically the whole civil service has good people(which it does), however not at the top!!!

So a senior doctor is very good at what they do, thankfully. But the health secretary is a moron.

Matt Hancock does a runner

https://news.sky.com/video/hancock-u...g-off-12317159
                  You're joking right?

There are GP surgeries that are still not open, leaving the pharmacy nearby overwhelmed with people asking what they do about repeat scripts and so on.

The doctors in hospitals, yes, very good.

Hancock is a political moron and will be used to scapegoat any inquiry results if required.

Cummings is a windmilling psychopath and Starmer should steer clear of backing him. Unless he believes the castle up north actually had a Specsavers of course....
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    Cummings will probably have to go for a 'walk in the woods', Dr Kelly styleee.
                    I wonder if that's why he's making so much noise, it's almost an insurance policy.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      I wonder if that's why he's making so much noise, it's almost an insurance policy.
                      Insurance does nothing to prevent an event from happening, just tries to compensate for it, sometimes other people

Comment

Working...
                      X