• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone booked their summer holidays to Tristan da Cunha yet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone booked their summer holidays to Tristan da Cunha yet?

Or a full inclusive to the South Georgia Islands?

Below the green destination list announced by the government today
    • Portugal
    • Israel
    • Singapore
    • Australia
    • New Zealand
    • Brunei
    • Iceland
    • Gibraltar
    • Falkland Islands
    • Faroe Islands
    • South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
    • St Helena, Tristan de Cunha, Ascension Island

I'm waiting for swingers holidays in the Falklands to be placed on sale.
    Former IPSE member
    My Website

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
      I'm waiting for swingers holidays in the Falklands to be placed on sale.
      old times hey? You and 30 other ewes?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

booked it, packed it, F###

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

old times hey? You and 30 other ewes?
          LOL!
          Former IPSE member
          My Website

Comment

The more I find out about Gibraltar, the more I like. It's basically blighty without the crap weather. Well actually, it's even better. It has a free health service which is way better than the NHS; no long waiting lists. There's zero tax and it's duty free.

It was the first place in the world to vaccinate its entire population.

Shame house prices are so sky high. Last time I looked, even a decent 1-bed flat was about £300k.
            Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
              The more I find out about Gibraltar, the more I like. It's basically blighty without the crap weather. Well actually, it's even better. It has a free health service which is way better than the NHS; no long waiting lists. There's zero tax and it's duty free.

Shame house prices are so sky high. Last time I looked, even a decent 1-bed flat was about £300k.
              There's a fair bit of crime though, with packs of thieves who will steal cameras and food without a second thought!

Click image for larger version

Name:	belinda-pringles-monkey-e1401277555589.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	4161595
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

Stayed their for a couple of months to migrate the Ladbrokes datacentre from the UK inside the rock, where the MOD was letting out space (the backup went to the IOM) great weather and they drive on the correct side of the road. Nice thing of working for a gambling company is that you get to see all these tax avoidance places, also went to Alderney,

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  they drive on the correct side of the road.
                  And they speak English, which is great for ignorant buggers like me who can't be arsed learning another language. (I was crap at languages as a kid in school, so I know it would be fecking hard to learn now.)
                  Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Entertainingly I was asked on Thursday if I fancy a project on the Falklands, unfortunately the hospital has no Chemo facilities and having to come home every 4wks for the drugs would be impractical
                    Growing old is mandatory
                    Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                    X