• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's world password day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    @#A+A@&5PU@Qd_%+xBAm$JQE?6CzSn_h$_eVxf5U5J@H#GAdx4 !+yQPz2t4jJ#Q8bFQ8uew7rzwsAtnapK7CL@E3Qj=k?^eLg*hp Q9g*ez2k6GRJs5LRfQfthF^RtQ#D!DBLScB+L@eC8H*dFVudM_ fF45_d7E29WA4TKWn--puFd!5n=u_pFGKyUFb438%N%8keUC$^e9HrQS4=ghGFXWT=wJU FJdvDyyzKj@QzQGWXscF*J6m=9mz$BSW*ckd$T#_@3cng#Vj%P R8P=dA5B^-JYHAL9dPe8C2=Aq2ATWUm3d&HR=w4Q3ePayUYGDy4a^wmuydTR DLYV?mCDtGZkr?9Y&zQ_@4d4$!_R$eTh!YCFUVPLJ^A3Uy?R$! yPf8DmdkTNa6xC$gZqk68cfWm2MkKjWQ?*K@qH-=b62K@?=+Ke2va#k7D&w@SQxdD_Q&4_jV!$za6T@H-sQ-*xK8WE5PM3U8KVXJ+%BS3KFKZM_QMqw$MZQ-t3S?fF2%!&u^#bQ*x5dA&pjbkUAq_c4Yt_q@+3a!gwP$KAV_q& #=MSt6RHY&&-rhWGQhhBfMYyJtvW?8^vgg9?PxVttS9Fvy*Dx76FKa*^?g^K&6 yX$SNTvcTvAtPLvtcqJ55sFw3wdfqAup^qC+5dw5Kg&9hxkwUF b?9pecFQTbbb#VMTB=e*vR!J2TYub_TP8%uykPpt_BRvxKHUQ4 @9j3@7u4xP#?WBLFvMsC!jdK&L*vWQvAhM-cU#xsSS7-7LX-mnLeW7YY!yz!+zmP#!kHc#p9L@FMVef^Un9@j6r+Hrt4p_Qker C^DzkuHf7GE8qzWq=cy&$ZN4h+m8JA@CE^WP%+DHnYapv^daeU wUDQ7=wVGzZAFYCW-9%JM^P#=&e@g2-n#e^j-KMvPVFFstkyf$BBLdjw#XZqrg-J3%md+mAK=KxcsGdxM@e?H?=$qHgTpF@kjNNs&BJSMWqH=G!uM 4gU3+2&6vmXMZyLKnvdg89cngVrmS=n=dXK?DTdnL@k%2ux9d+ LTHQ!e73WYfsAFfnZz4QSWBkgtTA@Yg5YhnFAa9wEq7Q-KskLbT+!cNfS?Vh-8@P=v^=_*aEf!DgBb@FukV+x@4Dc*@6Z6CyXh?UsyffnsV8XqP NH@HL**Qg5bkQL3W@?rfg#_Mn2mmduXs#Zut^rhjs!tay$P4$e 6Nva9DW9nER&G6_9p#B=3Jc5HkQAxJphu_4$4fw&ZvC?4$H@tu BTD#S&KvEdzcbmK4US*@Mks5k3JNxP_^eQKLZNJ!RWdX8&-=*dd&PZpE4wb_%3=Q%4xw4ZY=G9XWy6u^RUK6s^ezneL+W+rLb Dg^b-PHef--!z6kZ*WxS%*2ynSEY@eAnNPC8A^e=2%%CpKrCF&^EZmU8k2$8M PJdwf^Qs?G6VxUvhLHFg*?*gGvy5cpCLrM5R_y%dpg6rp^ByBw rYJ9wcxm^hWG7kugPFPpJFThaX^4j-TAEdHqj?SNr*dS72yehegrqwmNh-sKSt*vzGD4TK_vY6yRVVLGPWxp?cfJ3sBc=gt?wAQtn3hn3aMS 6256!=*C-@^TRtTWtJ&4QwWj*nZbjkrpF5Z&p*bLAxd-FMr=7URQ6T6Se2He!@M@jvHzfUffGcMGQaGj5UwCYZ%ZE5fxZv MW?rVU?5GfXd^5bAq%vmUpxQ2U&mDs*$%Svn7b^puQb!p22CZ2 @MQk@Cjuusr7QgtSwZsL8-wxG=3rL7@2rNTk!v&b+_quC@XwFZ%KN*TD9-sYUKNZdbbMzaBknws%c4x+f@?2jwZNPu3xceA+-NNhCz6Ctf7gp?8+EA=xnT@fyV^H=^XM!_$JBsZzfXAFuFMU%V= pVL_YuD8NQAdb=A6ffTW%4*9=9FgA8S5byP2X+uC$Au3a4BpS5 t=yyD-&6aVj#7y%DQLD+-=kY%LBcwbrV8kz3a5nq7eMWSfFEYK*Qyc$v@XnEW-Hq5z3QNg_B#CeDmWyL8-k3!CaSLKaqf5UWxF#uZWPNDDz7e95s_Dh3Cn^Desk-mfW9kGkmgjt!dCdD8uA@F@3JMSghDQe
    Oi that's the one I use

Comment

hunter2

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        letmein
        That was actually the admin password for the web servers for a very large retail bank in about 2004.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Guys I've tried all of these and none worked.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            ILoveDimPrawn
            FTFY
            First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

My first week in my first ever IT job, as a first line support engineer at a Primary Care Trust (when they were still around). Will always stick with me.

Monday:
              Caller 1: i forgot my password, can you reset it?
              Me: Sure.....

Tuesday:
              Same caller: I forgot my password, can you reset it?
              Me (thinking this is deja vu): Sure....

Wednesday:
              Me:....didnt I speak to you yesterday, and the day before?
              Caller: Yes....can you reset my password
              Me: Ok...but please remember what you change it to.

Thursday
              Me:.....wtf...ok, but this time write it down and keep it somewhere safe (I know write it down is a no no but what else can you say)

Friday
              Me: NOPE!

Escalated to my manager who escalated to her manager who said if she cant remember her password how the hell can she work on a patient record system! Not sure what happened after that but she didnt call again.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

That was actually the admin password for the web servers for a very large retail bank in about 2004.
                I have a feeling that was the password for PC Anywhere?

Comment

Lf75Er - that's the admin password I wasn't meant to have, so cracked so I actually be useful in my first, first line job! Not sure why I remember it after 20 years, but can't remember my anniversary I'm not sure

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    letmeout
                    The one used at Belmarsh Prison

Comment

Working...
                    X