• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nude & Proud

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude & Proud

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...elections.html

'Say YES to NO clothes': Shocked residents are receiving hoax leaflets from 'Welsh Nude and Proud' party calling for naked ‘revolution’ ahead of this week's local elections
    • The Welsh Nude and Proud party candidate says he is standing for Newport West
    • Dennis Smith's hoax manifesto is promising a 'nude revolution' for the Welsh city
    • Cleaner air, improved hygiene on buses and nudist hotspots have been mooted
    • But the 'political party' failed to fill in nomination papers ahead of the deadline

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Do you spend all day pressing F5 on the Daily Mail website?

You seem obsessed with it, and that really can't be a good thing.
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

The emperor wears no clothes..

Comment

Well the flyers are ageist, lookist* and sexist, where's the 30 yr old good looking female!

* soon to be added to hate crime list.
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Well the flyers are ageist, lookist* and sexist, where's the 30 yr old good looking female!
          ...with a big bum.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post

Sorry thought people would find it funny, unlike you. Oh look they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post

There's no need to press F5 - The perishing thing auto-refreshes every few minutes, just when you're half way down the summary page

Annoys me no end, and means that in my rush to get to the end before everything is re-jumbled I take even less notice of their stupid flashing ads. So by doing it they're shooting themselves in the foot!
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

There's no need to press F5 - The perishing thing auto-refreshes every few minutes, just when you're half way down the summary page

Annoys me no end, and means that in my rush to get to the end before everything is re-jumbled I take even less notice of their stupid flashing ads. So by doing it they're shooting themselves in the foot!
                yeah the auto refresh is annoying.

Ads? what ads? Old skool custom dns block list.

Problem is they are normally the first with the news.

Comment

Working...
                X