• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm not saying this site is dying but

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not saying this site is dying but

This is the current list of visitors to the site
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_9.png
Views:	612
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	4158287
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Brexit killed it
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

TBH, and no disrespect to NF, who I assume was only following instructions or updating the forum vbulletin software to avoid getting too far behind the generic version, but I don't think the recent site revamp helped. I noticed traffic seemed quite a bit down afterwards.

(And I still think the "user's past post list" functionality is completely broken compared to how it was before! )

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

covid killed it

Comment

also to go to last page you have to click 2 times, we are too lazy to do that

Comment

Maybe its because we make newcomers feel less welcome than Keir Starmer in a Bath pub?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
              also to go to last page you have to click 2 times, we are too lazy to do that
              Click on the white on blue arrows to the right of who made the most recent post.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Click on the white on blue arrows to the right of who made the most recent post.
                Which doesn't always work It often takes me to the penultimate page of the thread rather than the last post

Comment

Guests see every thread as being closed.

At least i do when not logged in.

Why would they come back?

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post
                    Guests see every thread as being closed.

At least i do when not logged in.

Why would they come back?
                    I just tried looking at the site with a different browser, and not logged in, and it looked perfectly normal to me

Comment

Working...
                    X