• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mind of a Daily Mail reader

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    £350,000???

its not even in a BrumKebab delivery area!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      its not even in a BrumKebab delivery area!
      It’s right outside it!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post

Most of the noise is from the tires, motors are quite quiet these days. Electric will only reduce the fumes.
        And with poorly maintained electric cars there will probably be a load of ozone pollution to contend with

Roads like that will be twice as noisy in the rain, so what's the betting all of her viewings were on nice sunny days?
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I think the day every noisy car, motorbike, van, bus and lorry is replaced by silent electric vehicles is a looooong way off.
          First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Well I need to take my car for a drive, so now I know where to go.

Comment

https://metro.co.uk/2021/04/14/coles...upid-14407361/

"I'm not stupid" she claims....
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

"I can’t move because nobody would buy the house,’ she said."

Is she suggesting someone would have to be stupid to buy the house?

Comment

It would make a nice followup article if or when somebody actually buys it.

What about her neighbours, perhaps they'd be wiling to get extra parking or something?

Comment

Instead of whinging they should take down the fence and turn it into a greasy spoon takeaway.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

how can you view the house and not notice a massive road behind your garden
                      the mind boggles

Comment

Working...
                      X