• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Im a contractor and work really hard...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im a contractor and work really hard...

Over the years I have heard this time and again. I’m a contractor and work damn hard that I deserve my Xxx per day rate easily

a reminder about how serious people take work and how easily t can crumble

two readings that are mandatory
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...premium-europe

https://assets.bwbx.io/documents/use...SEzNw9cve9E/v0

I do **** all and still get paid a fortune.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

LondonPM plonker

Comment

I think this could well be in the wrong forum. Could a mod do the needful and move it General?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          I think this could well be in the wrong forum. Could a mod do the needful and move it General?
          I think that's an issue Nick still needs to fix.

Mind you given the number of declining number of posters on here it won't make much difference
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

I think that's an issue Nick still needs to fix.

Mind you given the number of declining number of posters on here it won't make much difference
            that's the fair and balanced moderation for you.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Not surprising - ContractorUK should be embarrassed at the result of the forum upgrade.

On the upside, calls into accountants have BOOMED!

As for the original post here, typical moaning millennials getting offended at a little bit of hard work
              Last edited by Paralytic; 19 March 2021, 10:16.

Comment

Not sure if theres a figure that'd I'd even consider working 80 hours a week for on a regular basis.....
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  I do **** all and still get paid a fortune.
                  Having worked at the same client as DaveB I can confirm this is 100% true... and the client still thought he was the absolute dogs danglies as well. Definitely cut out to be a contractor.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                    Not sure if theres a figure that'd I'd even consider working 80 hours a week for on a regular basis.....
                    You're not a contractor, it's in the professional forum and you don't work very hard so not sure what you are even doing on this thread.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X